Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday Splurge


If you've become familiar with my blog, you may have noticed that own quite a few GO International pieces. I don't stalk the stores or anything but when the lines debut, I almost always have my eye on something. Fortunately, I've only ever paid full price for three items; a Behnaz Sarafpour party dress, the Alexander McQueen Gore Skirt and today, the Tracy Feith cropped biker jacket.

Though I gasped when I looked at the tag, I reasoned that it was a wash since my damage has never been more than $15-$20 (once discounted) for any collection piece I've desired over the years. PLUS, I've been burned twice trying to score one of these jackets on the cheap on eBay *inserts frown*.

It shall here and henceforth be known to my wardrobe as 'An Investment Piece'. Buyers Remorse Not Included. It's leather, a perfect fit, and extremely versatile. Most Fantastic!! Another rave

P.S. I've since put my debit card on ice and bought groceries for the rest of the month as there will be no eating out until June :)
*Photo: Courtesy of Target*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I splurged on my leather jacket a few months ago. But think about it, you'll have that baby a long time. I still have one from the '90s

Emz said...

Ohhh I think I need to check that out! I want a leather jacket and I haven't checked out Target

Jennifer Fabulous said...

You DO understand my dilemma! Hehe. And yeah I definitely don't blame you for buying that jacket. It's adorable and totally worth it. Especially since you don't splurge all the time (which I envy and admire). I can't wait to see pics of you wearing it. I'm sure you'll have some pretty fab dresses to match it! :)

The Sydney Girl said...

haha it is verrrryyy hard NOT to spend!!!!!

yes yes great minds think alike ;p

thank you for your lovely comment nicole.

mwa
xxx
sydneygirl
joelyne

A Stylized Hysteria said...

A leather jacket is always worth a splurge! As a side note, the fish on the side cover up some of the text of your posts (at least on my screen anyway).