Saturday, January 2, 2010

At Ease

It's Sunny, I'm Healthy, I'm Happy, I'm Employed, I'm in Love. . . Indeed, it is a HAPPY New Year :)

Denim Shirt: H&M, Silk Slip Dress: For Love & Liberty 'Constantine', Flats: Bitten

P.S. My only resolution is to try to master the cuisine from my mother and fathers homeland, the Dominican Republic. I grew up on some of the most delicious fare and am ashamed to admit that my specialities are cereal and toast, soooooo. . . I'm going to shadow my mother by cell phone and e-mail and give it my best shot.... Stand By!

5 comments:

Kelley Anne said...

What a great way to start the year:) I love your frock and jean jacket.

Candycane said...

Good to see you back :D


Happy new year :D


Love that Acdc tee and leather skirt in last blog too!

xXx

Anonymous said...

ook so HAPPY it shows!!
Love you mum!

K8 said...

very cute, love the outfit!

Fashion X K8.blogspot

Anonymous said...

Lovely post !!!