Saturday, July 3, 2010

Something Blue

Nope, not getting married :) Just sitting here thinking about the fresh and crisp color scheme that lends itself to all things nautical. Try as I might, I couldn't muster anything 4th of July inspired, the stars escaped me and the stripes- well, they're just not a good idea at the moment. Maybe there's something buried in my closet that'll suit tomorrow's festivities. . .one can hope. In this sunny, blissful interim- a voluminous skirt, a stack of magazines and a bowl of raspberry gelato will suffice.

Tank: Target, Skirt: Jean Paul Gaultier for Target, Heels: GUESS, Cuff & Necklace: Forever 21

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Blue is always my favorite, my eyes immediately go to it, so much that I sometimes have to force myself to other colors. I love your skirt, have one similar , you gave me ideas about how to wear mine.

Mira said...

You look really nice. I'm loving hat skirt :)