Sunday, October 21, 2012

To Dine For

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Unfortunately, I am not in a place where I can photograph my outfits so I have decided to sporadically share other items in lieu of wardrobe posts.

I took a quick photo of my table, set for dinner one night in August, when my parents were in town for a brief visit. I am no Martha Stewart, but I very much appreciate being able to enjoy a meal on a clean, set, table.  The way things are served is just as important as what's being served and sitting around friends and/or family to share, even the simplest of meals, is often times a far more enjoyable experience than dining in a restaurant.

As for the second photo... sometimes while I'm still sleeping, delicious things appear to surprise me when I wake.

No comments: