Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cocoa

HUGE Saturday morning haul at the American Cancer Society Discovery Store! Do you have one in your neighborhood? Google it; there are amazing finds every now and then. This weekend, they hosted a designer sale with racks upon racks of BCBG pieces- Nothing over $10!!! I arrived a day late but still managed to score a few lovely additions to my ever-growing wardrobe. This one is 100% silk!! Excuse the wrinkles, I'm not going out, just slipped it on to share. I love the effortless quality of this look, the fabric, the feminine cut, the sash, the straps-- my kind of dress!

Dress: BCBG, Necklace & Earrings: Kenneth Cole, Shoes: GUESS

5 comments:

Kelley Anne said...

Great dress! You lucky girl.

Marie said...

You are so lucky, gorgeous all around, I LOVE that color and cut.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

You looik gorgeous. That dress is perfection on you.

I wish we had a store like that here. I'm totally jealous!

Becky said...

What an amazing bargain! The dress looks great on you.

May Kasahara said...

that is one GORGEOUS silk dress