Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Slight Alteration

So here's the thing, I haven't had many opportunities to take pictures lately so I asked a friend to grab the camera as I ran out to pick-up my dry-cleaning. We only had a few minutes so there wasn't much time to zoom, position myself in the best lighting etc. Long story short, they're not good and I wouldn't have shared this photo if it wasn't for the man in the top right hand corner-What in the world????????? *Note to self: Find a new Dry Cleaner*

Dresses: BCBG, Leather Jacket: Old Navy, Shoes: GUESS

1 comment:

susan said so said...

just found your blog (not even sure how!) and i wanted to tell you i actually LIKE this photo of you, wee-ing man notwithstanding!

the movement makes the photo more dynamic and interesting, and because it isn't posed, it seems more relaxed and natural.

just my opinion...

Happy New Year!

xox,
susan
confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com