Friday, July 10, 2009

Second-Hand Savant

A few blocks away, in a random brick building, stands a consignment shop called 'Rags' and that's rather fortunate for me because yesterday, it was finally time to relinquish a pair of 7's that had been worn so often, the seat was merely one wash away from transparency. Trading the "Old" for the "New To Me" has become a routine due to the economic climate and I'd say I've become pretty good at it. By my humble estimation, purging my closet of those $100+ jeans in exchange for this near new $100+ romper was the equivalent of a slam dunk!

Romper: Hudson, Shoes: GUESS 'Rally', Earrings: Nordstrom, Bracelets: Old Navy

2 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I love the new layout. Beautiful! And you look amazing as always. I think you might be one of the very few people who actually look gorgeous in a romper! :) I know I couldn't pull it off!

Anonymous said...

There are no words that can actually describe how absolutely Gorgeous you LooK!!!