Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Forecast


What can I say? Some days are leather and some days are lace. I rushed and raced all morning, anxiously awaiting a date with my girls and all too stoked to debut my mummy leggings (Thanks Baby!)-- While yesterday, I sat pretty on conference calls in a pencil skirt and a button down. I still can't decide if the rough and tumble days are more fun than the prim and proper days :)

Cropped Leather Biker Jacket: Tracy Feith for Target, Top: Forever 21, Mummy Leggings: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: GUESS, Bag: Angie & Lola, Bracelet: Kenneth Cole

10 comments:

May Kasahara said...

that leather jacket is soooo good. you look so chic. I'm wishing for fall weather and hoping for an extended summer all at the same time.

Oh and that was at Jones beach! You'd think I'd have a tan by now * * *

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I love those leggings! You always wear the most bad-ass outfits and make them work. So awesome. :)

Marie said...

Amazingly stylish leather jacket! OMG, Target? I am there.

Unknown said...

Those leggings are WILD! Perfect for your awesome jacket.....which I will never own unless I'm willing to buy int on the black market ;D

Hillary said...

OMG I love this look! Those leggings are so fab!

noura. said...

those leggings are fabulous.




www.pearlsandlacedresses.blogspot.com

LPNY by Monika Pierzynowska said...

I love your biker jacket!

http://jeadorefashion.blogspot.com

Rosanna said...

those are great leggings!


www.littlemissdressup.com

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

I love the leggings! Great!
X, fashion-nerdic.

JOWY said...

Those leggings are HOT HOT HOT !

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com