Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Fairest of Them All

When I die, I want to go to double strap mary jane heaven. A place where the innocence of the girl and the glamour of the woman coexist in the form of patent leather, four-inch heels, and two delicate straps that compliment the vamp.

I strolled into Nordstrom Rack today, hunting for the ever elusive Miu Miu's, ruler of all mary janes. I wandered through the shoe aisles, straining my neck to make absolute certain that my eyes wouldn't miss a single one; high, low, or hidden. I was easing into a sort of hypnotic trance until I found myself inches away from almost taking an elbow to the forehead. Yikes! Thirty minutes and three "excuse me's" later, I finally came face to foot with my beloveds. $39 a pair, 70% off retail. . . 'nuff said - I snapped them up in red too!!!

I tell ya, this is the stuff wardrobe dreams are made of.


**Steven by Steve Madden "Playfuls"**

No comments: