Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Why Kate is Great. . .

Poor customer service is an epidemic that's making it increasingly less and less desirable to shop in traditional brick and mortar stores.
Personally, I can't begin to count the number of times that I've opted out of a purchase, mid-transaction, because I was so disgusted by the snarky behavior of the Sales Associates.

The level of service you are extended as a consumer, should in no way be commensurate with your appearance nor the amount of money you do or do not plan to spend. That having been said. . .

I want to send a GIANT e-hug to Kate, a Sales Associate at Saks Fifth Avenue, for her exemplary customer service and stellar disposition. She extended herself, out of gratitude for my business, and I feel compelled to ensure that the favor is satisfied in kind.

So if you're ever passing through the Saks in San Antonio, be sure to head over to the shoe department and say hello to Kate. I can assure that you'll be so enamored of her demeanor, you won't be able to restrain your wallet. She is truly one of a kind!

No comments: