Sunday, February 1, 2009

Clothes-Line of Sight

Though I'm not operating out of the Walk-In Closet I had when I was a single girl ;) - My Golden Rule of Dressing remains the same: You can get the most mileage out of your wardrobe by keeping it clean, neat and well-stored. As an added bonus, it's just that much easier to brainstorm and build a look when you can actually see what you have :)

I started this project over a year ago and while it's taken quite a bit of time, over 150 hangers (so far), and lots of editing, it's been worth the effort.

Hangers: Bed Bath & Beyond 'Slimline'

1 comment:

i devour fashion said...

hi! stylish minds think alike? well, i was just cleaning and organizing my closet yesterday and i do badly need a portable closet for my dresses and coats.

p.s. are those hangers made of wood? i use nothing but wood.